- The 5 Most Common Misconceptions on AttributionMarketing attribution is vital to any company looking to understand the sales cycle. But before marketers dive in, they should be aware of these five misconceptions.
- Data Must Drive Your 2015 Digital Marketing PlanningData gathering, analysis, activation and benchmarking are key to making sure that your email programs are as strong as they can be.
- How to Manage Facebook Pages as a Multi-Unit BrandIf you are a multi-unit business with locations around the world, you can't ignore the need for local pages. Here are some tips for managing your global Facebook presence.
- Breathing New Life Into Events With Marketing AutomationWhile event marketing can seem tedious, building a nurture-based program around it with the use of marketing automation, can transform it into a rewarding opportunity.
- Who's Driving Your Content Strategy?Thinking broadly about sourcing your content, as well as taking a customer-focused approach, can drive performance.
- Micro Moments: The Crown Jewel of the Customer JourneyUsing geo-fencing and geo-location technologies is an effective way to integrate and personalise the online to offline retail experience.
- What Marketers Can Learn From McDonald's "Millennial Problem"McDonald's was once a staple for for 18-33 year olds, but lately the company has seen sales slip. What can marketers learn from McDonald's miscommunication with millennials?
- Crafting Your Analytics Story: 2 Guidelines to Keep in MindWriting an effective and informative article about analytics can be tricky. Here are two things to keep in mind when crafting your next piece.
- The Apple Watch: Why Size MattersThe introduction of the Apple Watch means marketers are going to have to start thinking small again. The size limitation of the watch means we must be open to a new wave of innovation - are you ready?
- Preparing for the Internet of ThingsWearable technologies are about to change the way we live, and that change is coming very soon. Being on top of this next generation of Internet is imperative to understanding future consumer trends.