- How to deliver tangible results on social mediaDTAC's Nuttaputch Wongreanthong told delegates at ClickZ Live Bangkok that delivering 'tangible' results on social media means nothing if brands don't know why they are using it.
- Expert tips for data-driven displayGone are the days when marketers could look at display as an “add on” for traditional ad campaigns. Data-driven display works, but if you're not making the most of your consumer data, you could be missing out.
- The home stretch: 12 easy ways to improve end of the year results'Tis the season for holiday marketing! Though the Q4 roll out has already begun, it's never too late to optimize campaigns. Here's how to refine your strategy and end 2015 with a bang.
- Happy Thanksgiving from the ClickZ team!Happy Thanksgiving from all of us here at ClickZ. With so much to be thankful for, we hope each of you has an amazing Turkey Day. Gobble gobble!
- A data game: will the winner take it all?Interpreting the granular signals of smart data, will be a crucial way for marketers to outperform their peers, says Lenovo's Sivadasan, who keynoted at ClickZ Live Chicago.
- Are you ready for Small Business Saturday?Marketers are preparing to pull out all the stops to compete for consumers' attention during the most epic shopping weekend of the holiday season. Here's how SMBs can get in on the action.
- One profile to serve them all: how a unified customer view drives mar-tech blissIn anticipation of Black Friday, we explain the advantages of a universal consumer profile; improving B2C interactions via personalization and enhancing the customer journey.
- How brands promoted themselves in the lead up to Alibaba's Singles DayThousands of brands participate in Alibaba's e-commerce shopping holiday, Singles Day. Here is how ASOS, Xiaomi, and Zalora have found ways to stand out from the crowd.
- Traveling at the speed of culture: can marketing automation keep up?For successful brand campaigns that emerge based on real-time reactions to culturally relevant events, marketing automation capitalizes on these moments by driving consumer engagement.
- Technology and innovation open new opportunities for O2O retail, starting in AsiaNew technology, like Google's Physical Web, combined with other e-commerce innovations from Asia, signify the evolution of O2O as a dominant force within the retail marketing sphere.