- Google and Samsung Among First to Sign New ICANN Registry Agreements for gTLDsThe first group of brands has signed contracts with ICANN so that they can start using their new branded top-level domains. What new forms of advertising and marketing can we expect to see?
- Scoring: The Overlooked Marketing Automation ToolScoring, or "dynamic segmentation," allows you to constantly assess your prospects and customers with the goal of ultimately increasing your return on investment.
- Upgrade Your Analytics Insights With Fractional AttributionThe insights that can be gleaned from effective attribution analysis can be very powerful for marketers - so why aren't we all doing it?
- Welcome to the Year of Wearables. Maybe.As technology continues to evolve and innovate, the focus is shifting from mobile and what's in our hands to what we're wearing on our bodies.
- Lancôme Gives Points for Social Media in New Loyalty ProgramLancôme Elite Rewards provides multichannel engagement and gives points for sharing on social media.
- The Fear of Selling to One Person vs. the Danger of Selling to AllBy trying to serve everyone we often end up not serving anyone. If you keep a narrow focus in your marketing, you just might sell more and better products.
- "The Leads Are Crap"There can often be a strained relationship between the marketing and sales teams, but marketing automation software can help both sides work together for a common purpose.
- Airlines Embrace Storytelling and Social in New CampaignsIn the wake of US Airways' much-talked-about inappropriate Twitter blunder, it's easy to forget that airlines actually have a great track record of producing innovative, engaging social campaigns.
- 4 Reasons Online Ads Will Grow and 1 Reason They Will ShrinkHere are a few reasons why we should expect that online advertising will remain the top revenue channel for a long time to come, and one reason why it may not stay on top.
- 7 Lead Nurturing Strategies for Modern MarketersDepending on the scenario, a specific type of lead nurturing program will be required. Read on to discover a chart that will help you get the most out of any lead nurturing campaign.