- Does an app exist if it is never used?Apps are popular in APAC, but abandonment is high. Here are three tips to re-engage your users on apps.
- Spotlight on: Adam Tucker, president, Ogilvy NYCAs one of the top agencies in the world, Ogilvy & Mather specializes in campaigns that engage consumers in unique ways - something New York president Adam Tucker believes is the future of storytelling.
- 10 ways online retailers can use urgency to increase conversionsCreating a sense of urgency in the customer's mind can be a great way to increase conversions. There are a number of ways to do it: a cut-off time for free delivery, a message advising that stock levels are low, or limited time sales promotions.
- People data and its impact on marketing: Q&A with Unilever’s Shawn O’NealIn advance of his session at ClickZ Live Chicago, we spoke with Shawn O’Neal, vice president of marketing data and analytics at Unilever about the impact of data on marketing.
- Content marketing is being held back by a lack of strategyContent marketing is being widely adopted, but a lack of clear strategy and interference from senior management is holding content teams back.
- How to analyze big data to enhance the purchase journeyBig data can be overwhelming. Here is how to use predictive lead scoring and persona-based marketing to analyze big data to drive business.
- How will the IoT affect CPG brands?Bud Light is officially selling smart fridges that let you know when you're almost out of beer. Is this a fun novelty item, or does it show how CPG brands will be impacted by the IoT?
- The 3 reasons online advertising campaigns failThere is a fine line between success and failure in the digital marketing industry. Ensure your brand strategy is primed for prosperity by avoiding these mistakes in your next campaign.
- Europe’s highest court: safe harbor data sharing between EU, U.S. invalidU.S. companies are not allowed to transfer the EU citizens' personal data to the U.S., a decision that will jeopardize both regions' digital advertising marketplaces, industry experts say.
- Digital marketing people on the move: GE has a new CMOThis is a roundup of new hires and promotions in the digital marketing industry during September of 2015.