- Acura Targets Millennials With Musical Tumblr CampaignHonda's luxury division features a Tumblr playlist, with each song's tempo corresponding with a gear on the ILX, the kind of entry-level luxury car that's popular among Millennials.
- In a Digital World of Phishing, Hacks, & Counterfeiting, New Dot Brands Offer More Security & TrustDot Brands can give a sense of security to consumers who may be susceptible to phishing emails or scams from fake companies.
- Buyer Personas and Segmentation: One Is Not Like the OtherCreating buyer personas and developing segments do not necessarily require the same processes. So what are the steps for identifying buyer personas?
- How "Automated Personalization" Is Curing Our Creativity CrisisHow can automated personalization improve the placement of your content marketing and ultimately increase conversions?
- Tostitos Gives Free Dip to Everyone Named ChipWith National Chips and Dip Day in mind, Tostitos is sending coupons for free dips to anyone named Chip, a clever way to get consumers in-store.
- The Future of Content: Predictive PersonalizationThe future of marketing lies in data management platforms, which have the power to help marketers leverage consumer data to create personalized, targeted ad content.
- 59% of B2B Fortune 500 Companies Use Marketing AutomationThe world's biggest companies are beginning more and more to see the value of marketing automation systems. Why is the adoption rate growing so quickly?
- VIDEO: Will Bigger Smartphones Push Tablets to the Sidewalk?As larger screens and smartphones gain in popularity, cost-per-click mobile ads may also become more valuable.
- VIDEO: How Wendy’s Leverages Social and Native to Target MillennialsIn this video interview, Brandon Rhoten, vice president of digital and social media at Wendy's International, talks about the brand’s approach to social and native advertising for its 6,500 locations worldwide.
- 50 Digital Marketing Tools to Grow Your Start-UpThis list of 50 tools can help you boost your digital marketing start-up in every aspect, from SEO to social media to email.