- IBM's Watson Invests in Fluid for E-Commerce PlayIBM's Watson and Fluid's first application for North Face will create a virtual shopping assistant.
- Brand TwilightIf the power of your brand was declining and you could no longer rely on your reputation or your logo to drive marketing and sales, what would you do?
- Are Digital Dead Ends Sabotaging Your Conversion Rates?By conducting a site audit as if you were an outside user, you can identify the dead ends in your website, fix them, and improve your conversion rates.
- Google and Samsung Among First to Sign New ICANN Registry Agreements for gTLDsThe first group of brands has signed contracts with ICANN so that they can start using their new branded top-level domains. What new forms of advertising and marketing can we expect to see?
- Scoring: The Overlooked Marketing Automation ToolScoring, or "dynamic segmentation," allows you to constantly assess your prospects and customers with the goal of ultimately increasing your return on investment.
- Upgrade Your Analytics Insights With Fractional AttributionThe insights that can be gleaned from effective attribution analysis can be very powerful for marketers - so why aren't we all doing it?
- Welcome to the Year of Wearables. Maybe.As technology continues to evolve and innovate, the focus is shifting from mobile and what's in our hands to what we're wearing on our bodies.
- Lancôme Gives Points for Social Media in New Loyalty ProgramLancôme Elite Rewards provides multichannel engagement and gives points for sharing on social media.
- The Fear of Selling to One Person vs. the Danger of Selling to AllBy trying to serve everyone we often end up not serving anyone. If you keep a narrow focus in your marketing, you just might sell more and better products.
- "The Leads Are Crap"There can often be a strained relationship between the marketing and sales teams, but marketing automation software can help both sides work together for a common purpose.