- How brands are using VR to improve customer experience in ChinaTech-enhanced customer experiences have always had a very receptive audience in China, and as a result, VR technologies are being widely embraced by both brands and platforms.
- Social media marketing spend has surged over the years, but falls short of estimatesMarketers' spending on social media has tripled in the past seven years but falls way short of where marketers expected it to be when they peered into their crystal balls in 2009.
- Behavioral targeting is coming to SnapchatAdvertisers have been flocking to Snapchat, which now has more daily users than Twitter and is increasingly seen as perhaps the biggest threat to Facebook's dominance in social.
- Three exceptional examples of local social media campaignsHere are some examples of campaigns of local and small businesses that are rocking social media.
- 40 free digital marketing tools to grow your businessIf you’re just starting out with a business, or looking for tools to help you grow, there is a huge array of digital marketing tools, platforms and services available online.
- Remarketing: wouldn’t they just come back anyway?A new starter in Team SaleCycle recently asked me the following question… “Wouldn't they just come back anyway?”
- A complete guide to emoji marketingAs emojis take over the world, more brands are experimenting with them in an attempt to stay relevant. What’s the best way to do so and what should be avoided?
- American Apparel: driving customer centricity in an omnichannel worldAmerican Apparel's chief digital officer discussed the future of retail, the importance of delivering value to the consumer, and strategies for an IoT and omnichannel world.
- Check out the shocking way this agency is trying to use clickbait to do goodFew digital terms are as dirty as clickbait. It's the scourge of the web, and Facebook recently announced a News Feed update aimed at reducing the prevalence of clickbait headlines on its service.
- Meet the eight B2B brands excelling at LinkedInYou don't have to be a large B2B company to create an impressive LinkedIn presence, all you need is the focus on the right direction and the consistency to succeed in your social efforts.