- Happy Thanksgiving From the ClickZ TeamHappy Thanksgiving from all of us here at ClickZ!
- What Can DDoS Attacks Mean for Black Friday and Cyber Monday?This weekend's huge number of online shoppers could result in an influx of cyber crime. Two experts discuss how DDoS attacks can affect retailers and how marketers can prevent them.
- Nikon Gives Cameras to Consumers With #IAmGenerationImageNikon gave several people one of its cameras to document their passions. Executed by McCann Erickson, the campaign also allows consumers to contribute their pictures with a hashtag.
- The Power of ProblemsAlthough we most often spend our time focusing on solutions, it may sometimes be beneficial to instead think about the problems themselves.
- The 5 Must-Have Emails for Marketing AutomationBy combining these five basic email types in your marketing automation programs, you can ensure maximum success in your next campaign. How will you use these strategies?
- 7 Marketing Best Practices I Picked Up in AmsterdamA trip to Amsterdam brought to light several important marketing lessons that can help you as you move past the holidays and into the coming year.
- The Biggest Marketing Mistakes Start-Ups MakeThese seven mistakes could keep you from building the best start-up possible, before you even launch your brand.
- VIDEO: Proactive Crisis Management Begins Before the Crisis [#CZLBKK]In this video interview, Starwood's Yingrekha Langulasena shares her key points for crisis management on social media.
- Holiday Deals Start Early for AmazonTo get a running start on dominating holiday shopping dollars, Amazon will be counting down to Thanksgiving and Black Friday next week with steep discounts on electronics and tech gadgets.
- 4 Ways to Ramp Up Mid-Funnel Content CreationMany marketers think to focus on attracting leads with content like blog posts and social media messages, but what about content for consumers who have already opted into your messaging in some way?