- These 3 Brands Are Doing Twitter Marketing RightA look at a selection of brands that are embracing the new capabilities of Twitter and using the platform to its full marketing potential, along with tips for ways you as a marketer can do the same for your own business.
- 4 Advanced B2B Strategies for Hyper-Targeted Marketing CampaignsThere are many new ways to use social, mobile, and hyper-targeted marketing strategies. Consider using these channels to get email opt-ins, break into trade shows, and increase your appointment-setting rates.
- LinkedIn Acquires Bizo to Boost B2B MarketingThe business-oriented networking platform has inked a deal with marketing start-up Bizo in an effort to enhance its business-to-business (B2B) marketing capacity.
- How to Use Digital Entertainment to Drive Content Engagement (Part 2)In part two of this look into using digital entertainment for marketing purposes, we have advice on how to use the digital comics industry to provide compelling content marketing.
- Content Marketing, Native Advertising, and the Limits of ProgrammaticWhile native advertising can't really go programmatic, content marketing can, and can scale, yet another sign that programmatic is changing the digital advertising landscape as we know it.
- Should You Still Care About Google Authorship?While Google has removed author photos from search results, they are still putting an emphasis on identifying the authoritative, credible, and popular identities on the Web and rewarding them with higher visibility.
- Airbnb's Controversial Logo Draws Attention to Company RebrandThe home-sharing site's new logo has earned it a heap of scorn across the Internet for its sexual undertones - but the added publicity could help boost its new rebranding strategy.
- Content Bubble: Does Anyone Know Whether Content Marketing Works?Brands are jumping into content marketing with hope, but without the proper metrics to gauge results. Can brand content lead to sales or conversions?
- 5 Ways to Move the Needle: What I Learned During the World CupThe World Cup had much to teach marketers about how to accelerate growth and popularity - aka how to move the needle. Read on to see what the world's biggest sporting event can teach you.
- When It Comes to Audience Engagement, Webinars Still Reign SupremeWhen webinars are treated as nurture marketing campaigns, and managed inside of a marketing automation system, they can drive audience engagement better than any other type of B2B marketing campaign.