- Mountain Dew Illustrates the Virtual Reality TrendAs virtual reality is featured at more industry events, more brands - such as Mountain Dew, with its virtual reality snowboarding experience - are working it into their marketing strategies.
- Nodes and Edges: Visualizing Network Data 101Visualizations of your social data can be extremely helpful in developing marketing strategies, but how can you go about creating these graphs?
- It’s the End of the Retail World as We Know ItRetail businesses not yet engaging in online platforms need to catch up, and quickly. Trade is in our bones.
- 7 Data-Driven Ways to Improve the Content ExperienceContent marketing isn't going anywhere, and new sources of data can help you to improve the content experience for your consumers.
- Starbucks Is Brewing Up a Content-Led Media CompanyThe coffee chain is reportedly backing a media production start-up in collaboration with a former journalist from The Washington Post.
- Pizza Hut Takes App Marketing CurbsideAt this week's Mobile World Congress, Pizza Hut and Visa rolled out plans for a connected car that allows users to order, pay, and have pizza delivered right to their cars using beacon technology.
- How Agencies Buy Marketing TechnologyThe relationship between agencies, marketing software vendors, and the brands they serve is a complicated one. Let's try and break it down.
- Digital Marketing People on the Move: February 2015 RoundupThis is a roundup of new hires and promotions in the digital marketing industry during February of 2015.
- How to Use Social Media to Climb the Career LadderAre you using social tools effectively enough that they could help you move forward in your digital marketing career?
- 5 Templates for Successful Social Web ContentThese five ways to formulate content can help you generate social engagement among your readers, which in turn can earn links and boost SEO.