- Bloomingdale's Focuses on Instagram Community With New Holiday CampaignThe Zoomingdales campaign, named for the act of zooming in, features large Instagram photo mosaics made up of smaller photos, which link back to the Bloomingdale's website.
- The Extra Mile: Customer Service and the Sharing EconomyWith the growth of the sharing economy, brands must be ready to respond to customers' grievances and issues in a timely manner, or face losing valuable market share.
- Data Deconstruction: Understanding Complex Social InfluencesWhen you deconstruct and simplify your complex data patterns, you can better understand the data and build better social media marketing programs. What are you waiting for?
- Lowe's Uses Vine and Instagram to Showcase DIYIn addition to a new set of Vine videos, the home improvement chain is using Instagram videos as trailers for its DIY projects that are popular posts on its Pinterest page.
- 4 Ways to Make an Immediate Impact Toward OmnichannelOmnichannel marketing is all about being customer-centric. What are you doing to move your organization in this direction and stay in the game?
- The Year in Content: 2015 Predictions for Content Marketing DominationWhat will rule the content marketing space in the next year, and will you be ready to take full advantage when the time comes?
- Looking Good While Doing Good: Cause Marketing and the HolidaysMany brands give back to their favorite causes during the holidays. WestJet and UPS explain how companies can generate goodwill while sharing their good deeds.
- 10 Digital Marketing Predictions for 2015In the coming year, mobile will continue to strengthen its hold on the industry, smart data will outshine big data, and real-time marketing will become an achievable goal.
- 2015: The Year Online Marketing Changes Just as Much as Every Other YearThe world of digital marketing is in a constant state of flux, so what will this next year bring for those of us in the industry?
- How to Get Traction for Your Start-Up BusinessWhen launching a new start-up, it's important to make sure you market it correctly to the media. Do you know the best methods of working with the press?