- Digital Marketing People on the Move: End of Summer EditionThis past August, Airbnb, Pinterest, Twitter, and Viacom added executives with expertise in branding, marketing and product development to boost their business.
- Your Mobile-Only Customer Experience GuidebookPortable and intimate by design, mobile devices are ideal for driving e-commerce sales. Here are suggestions to help enhance your marketing strategy by improving the customer experience.
- The Opportunity of Wearable Tech for Retail MarketersHere's how wearables create the potential for marketers to collect data and target customers on an intimate and personalized basis, ultimately driving sales and increasing revenue.
- 3 Overlooked Holiday Planning Must-HavesMarketers can boost holiday shopping sales with campaigns that resonate with consumers if these three e-commerce essentials are incorporated into their marketing strategy.
- Translating User Generated ContentOnline recommendations and reviews are a big marketing asset, so having the right translation tools in place ensures your brand's UGC reaches all customers.
- Madison Avenue Needs Wall Street WisdomEric Harris, an investment banker-turned marketer, talks about how his financial background helped him grow his own ad business.
- The Relentless March of Cloud ComputingAlibaba's foray into the cloud brings brands even closer to integrating their digital strategies to fit a truly digital, mobile society.
- GroupM to Be Another Agency Partnering with BuzzFeedThe global partnership will provide GroupM’s and WPP’s agencies and clients with access to BuzzFeed’s creative and data assets for the first time.
- Hulu to Test Programmatic with Facebook and OracleThrough a partnership with Facebook and Oracle, Hulu is going to make its premium video inventory available programmatically for the first time.
- 3 Auto Brand Films, 3 Vital Lessons in StorytellingAuto brand advertisers are known for expertly communicating authentic brand messages via highly compelling narratives. Here are three examples of their sterling storytelling skills.