- Are You Ready For the Marriage of Google and Twitter?Location-based marketers have the most to gain from Google's new relationship with Twitter, especially given the popularity of Google Now.
- Business Intelligence Tools: The Good and the Less GoodAs marketers capture more consumer data, it's crucial for them to use the right business intelligence tools to analyze it.
- eBay's Promoted Listings Disrupts Traditional Ad ModelThe e-commerce platform has introduced Promoted Listings, a new service that allows online merchants to pay for advertising only when their ad leads to a sale.
- Telling Stories or Delivering Messages: What Inspires You Most?Marketing has traditionally started with taking a message and using money to deliver it, but more marketers are taking a storytelling approach centered on sharing.
- Recasting Business Communications in Today’s Omnichannel WorldWith rapid digital adoption rates across APAC, marketers in countries like Indonesia are struggling to implement successful omnichannel solutions.
- Facebook's "Yelp Alternative" Blurs Lines Between Social and SearchFacebook has begun testing a feature that offers reviews from publications like Bon Appetit, Conde Nast Traveler, and the San Francisco Chronicle to rival Yelp's crowdsourced reviews.
- How To Optimize Buyer Journeys with Nurture ProgramsCasting a wide net, nurturing early leads and reacting to sales cues are three ways you can gain control over the customer journey, something many marketers fail to understand.
- Seven Mistakes Killing Your Content MarketingCreating content in a single format and failing to invest in your own channels are just two common content mistakes, according to the NewsCred #ThinkContent summit.
- What Every Brand Marketer Needs to Know About Digital PersonalizationConsumers and business buyers alike have come to expect personalized shopping experiences, so it's essential to up your relationship marketing across every channel.
- Social Media Marketing Beyond Twitter and FacebookIn advance of her session at ClickZ Live Toronto, Chief Marketing Officer of shopbake.com, Anastassia Boguslavskaya chats to us about how marketers should look beyond the social media giants to engage customers.